The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or organization unit that is not legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
- Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No.16, item 93, as amended)
- Regulations – these Regulations specifying the general terms of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of Tiles sp. Z o.o. online store
- Online Store (Store) – a website available at http://tiles.com.pl/, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Tiles sp. Z o.o. and the Customer, concluded using Store`s website
- Act of consumer rights – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended)
- Order- Customer`s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at https:/tiles.com.pl/
- These Regulations are the regulations reffered to in Art.8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services
- Tiles sp. Z o.o. online store, operating at https://tiles.com.pl/, is run by TILES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Kartuska 214 / 0.16, 80-122, Gdańsk, NIP: 5833346506, REGON: 38284514100000, entered into the Register of Entepreneurs kept by the District Court GDAŃSK-PÓŁNOC IN GDAŃSK, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000776646.
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store
- the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via online store
- the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store,
- Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: min. Windows XP
- In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
- In accordance with applicable law, Tiles sp. Z o.o. reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these regulations at any time via the link on the home page https://tiles.com.pl/ and download it and print it out.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
- Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after reading and accepting these Regulations.
Registration takes place by filling in and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store`s websites
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
Tiles sp. z o.o. may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, and may limit his access to some or all of the Online Store`s resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach of the regulations by the Customer, in particular when the Customer:
- during registration in the online store, he provided untrue, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or infringing the right of third parties,
- has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- commits other behaviors that will be recognized by Tiles sp. z o.o. for behavior inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Intenet or harming the good name of
Tiles sp. z o.o.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store may not re-register without the prior consent of Tiles sp. z o.o.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
- The customer is obliged in particular to
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisons of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
-not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- failure to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part od the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and Tiles sp. z o.o.
- use of any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use
- Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://tiles.com.pl/ and select the Goods by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the cart.
- When placing an Order – until the buton confirming the Order placement is pressed – the Customer may modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information availale on the website.
- After the Customer use of the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include , among others a description od the selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
- In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the bugton confirming the submission of the Order.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store`s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude with Tiles sp. z o.o. Sales contracts, in accordance with the Regulations. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing all the essential elements of the Order. This e-mail only confirms receipt of the Order and does not constitute a declaration of will to conclude a contract. The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives a second email containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order. This e-mail is a declaration of will confirming the acceptance of the Order and the conclusionof the Agreement with Tiles sp. z o.o.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
- Customer can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of https://tiles.com.pl and download it and print it out
Consolidation, protection and sharing of order data and General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) takes place via e-mail. For security reasons, your order data is not available online.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the: Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania and takes place at the address provided by the Customer when placing an order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Courrier company
It is possible to collect the ordered goods in person in our store: Tiles sp.z o.o., Kartuska 214 / 0.16, 80-122 Gdańsk, Poland.
The delivery costs are: https://tiles.com.pl/pl/i/Czas-i-koszty-dostawy/4
Additionally, the delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing an order.
- The delivery date is the total order fulfillment time: up to 20 working days from the date the Customer places an Order.
- Damage to the Goods caused during delivery
In the case of distance consumer purchase, our Store always bear the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods during transport. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage cause during transport, we kindly ask you to report the defect to the carrier as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in submitting such a complaint or establishing contact does not have any consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster reporting of damage caused during transport helps us in pursuing our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
- Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in polish złotys and include components, including VAT, customs duties and all other components.
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
- by bank transfer
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
Model instruction on withdrawal from the contract
The right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possesion of the last lot or part.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you have to inform us (Tiles sp. Z o.o., Kartuska 214 / 0.16, 80-122 Gdańsk, email@example.com) about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the conract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard deivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in ay event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
We will pick up the item. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of the cost of returning items, which due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail, is up to PLN1000 /pallet – costs depend on the shipment volume and distance.
You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
The template form of withdrawal from the contract
This form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract
Adressee – Tiles sp. z o.o., Kartuska 214/0.16, 80-122 Gdańsk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby inform (*) about my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
- date of conclusion of the contract (*)/receipt (*)
- name and surname of the consumer
- address of the consumer
-signature of the consumer (only if the consumer is sent in paper version)
(*) delete as appropriate
VIII. Complaints about the Goods
Applies to the Customer who is a consumer
We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory liability law for defects in the sold item (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556 -556 and subsequent of the Civil Code.
Complpaints may be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: Tiles sp.z o.o., Kartuska 214 / 0.16, 80-122, Gdańsk.
- via e-mail to the following address” email@example.com
In the case of exercising the rights under the warranty – if we claim it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods at your expense to the above – mentioned postal adress. If, due to the the type of goods or the method of their installation, the delivery of the goods would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to make them available to us at the place where they are located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. In the event that the subject of sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release.
In the submitted complaint, it is recommended to (1) provide information on the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) specification of a request regarding the method of removing the defect (replacement of the goods with a new one, repair of the goods, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract – if the defect is significant); and (3) providing the contract details of the person submitting the complaint – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Store. The recommendations set out in the preceding sentence are only non-binding guidelines and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without providing the recommended information.
Applies to a Customer who is not also the Consumer:
In the case of a Sales Agreement concluded with a Customer who is not also a Consumer, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Online Store`s liability under the warranty for defects in the Goods is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective if we insidiously conceal the defect.
- Additional guarantees when selling Goods in the Store
Tiles sp. z o.o. is not the manufacturer of the Goods and does not provide an additional guaranteee for the products sold. The manufacturer may be liable under the warranty for the sold Goods on the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty documents provides for such a posiibility, the Customer may also submit his claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service center whose address is on the warranty card. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer`s rights under the provision on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
- Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- Tiles sp. z o.o. takes steps to ensure that the Online Store functions properly, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- The customer may notify us of any interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website. Please report any irregularities related to the functioning of the Store by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In a complaint regarding irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store website, please indicate the type and date of the irregularity.
- We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
- Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Please be advised that there are possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Their use is voluntary and may only take place if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
- The consumer may request the initiation of proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended)
- The consumer may also apply for a dispute regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to be examined by a permanent arbitration court operating at the appropriate voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001, No.4, item 25, as amended).
-The European Comminssion also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odrr/.
- Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudical means of dealing with complaints, redress and the rrules of access of these procedures are available at the offices and the websites of the provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the Internet address: https://uokik.gov/spory_konsumenckie.php.
XII. Final Provisions
- The court competent for resolving disputes with Consumers is the Court having jurisdiction over the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlements of any disputes arising between Tiles sp. z o.o. and the Customer who is not a Consumer is subject to the court having jurisdiction over our seat.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of appliciable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In the event of any conflict of these Regulations with the rights of consumers and provisions resulting from generally applicable provisions of Polish law shalll aply.